Printed from www.kansassampler.org
Congratulations to the top 8 Wonders of Kansas Architecture!
They are displayed here alphabetically. The remaining finalists are listed below. Thanks to everyone that voted! We hope that youíll find time to visit the structures that you havenít seen!
The 8 Wonders of Kansas Architecture are...
The 8 Wonders of Kansas Architecture Finalists
- Brown Mansion, Coffeyville
- Chapel of the Veterans, Leavenworth
- Dyche Hall, Lawrence
- Fox Theatre, Hutchinson
- Franklin County Courthouse, Ottawa
- John Mack Bridge, Wichita
- Mary Queen of Peace Church, Ulysses
- Masonic Center, Salina
- Mighty Samson of the Cimarron, Seward County
- Muchnic Home, Atchison
- Osborne County Courthouse, Osborne
- Peter Paul Loewen House, Hillsboro
- St. Joseph's Church, Damar
- Topeka High School, Topeka
- Wichita Cathalite, Wichita
- Windsor Hotel, Garden City
Kansas Sampler Foundation - Phone: 620-585-2374