Congratulations to the top 8 Wonders of Kansas Customs!
They are displayed here alphabetically. The remaining finalists are listed below. Thanks to everyone that voted! We hope that youíll find time to visit the places that you havenít seen!
The 8 Wonders of Kansas Customs are...
The 8 Wonders of Kansas Customs Finalists
- Building wide main streets, Plains
- Checking on the weather, Harper
- Connecting underground businesses, Ellinwood
- Converting rails to trails, Ottawa to Iola
- Cruising Main, Blue Rapids
- Eating dinner prior to watching community theater, Topeka
- Putting shoes on a tree, Wetmore
- Racing greyhounds, Abilene
- Racing motorcycles, Marquette
- Racing on a dirt track, Belleville
- Reciting and chanting the Psalms, Atchison
- Recognizing those who came in second, Norton
- Saving a seat, Concordia
- Saving twine, Cawker City
- Swimming in the summer, Garden City
- Walking to school, Franklin/Arma
Kansas Sampler Foundation - Phone: 620-585-2374