Printed from www.kansassampler.org
Congratulations to the top 8 Wonders of Kansas Geography!
They are displayed here alphabetically. The remaining finalists are listed below. Thanks to everyone that voted! We hope that youíll find time to visit the places that you havenít seen!
The 8 Wonders of Kansas Geography are...
The 8 Wonders of Kansas Geography Finalists
- Arikaree Breaks, Cheyenne County
- Bartlett Arboretum, Belle Plaine
- Big Basin Prairie Preserve, Clark County
- Brenham Meteorites, near Haviland
- Cimarron National Grassland, Morton County
- Cross Timbers State Park, near Toronto
- Elk River Hiking Trail, Montgomery County
- Geographic Center of the United States, near Lebanon
- Kaw Point Park, Kansas City
- Lake Scott State Park, Scott County
- Mined Land Wildlife Area, Cherokee & Crawford counties
- Mount Sunflower, Wallace County
- Native Stone Scenic Byway, Shawnee & Wabaunsee Counties
- Post Rock Scenic Byway, Ellsworth, Lincoln & Russell counties
- Schermerhorn Park, near Galena
- Sternberg Museum of Natural History, Hays
Kansas Sampler Foundation - Phone: 620-585-2374