Congratulations to the top 8 Wonders of Kansas History!
They are displayed here alphabetically. The remaining finalists are listed below. Thanks to everyone that voted! We hope that youíll find time to visit the places that you havenít seen!
The 8 Wonders of Kansas History are...
The 8 Wonders of Kansas History Finalists
- Black Jack Battlefield, Baldwin City
- Brown v. Board of Education National Historic Site, Topeka
- Cherokee Strip Land Rush Museum, Arkansas City
- Constitution Hall State Historic Site, Lecompton
- El Cuartelejo Pueblo Ruins, Scott County
- Fort Hays State Historic Site, Hays
- Fort Larned National Historic Site, Larned
- Home on the Range Cabin, Smith County
- Lead and Zinc mining, Baxter Springs and Galena museums
- Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop and Farm Historic Site, Olathe
- Mid-America Air Museum, Liberal
- National Orphan Train Complex, Concordia
- Nicodemus National Historic Site
- Osage Mission Museum, St. Paul
- Pawnee Indian Museum State Historic Site
- Smoky Valley Roller Mill, Lindsborg
Kansas Sampler Foundation - Phone: 620-585-2374