KANSAS PRODUCTS - GROUP TENTS
Those who promote a Kansas product are eligible to set up a booth in a Group Tent if the pre-formed group chooses to include products in their group display scheme and if the product exhibitor is a member of that group alliance or is approved by the group. (These are normally tourism regional groups such as Wild West Country representing southwest Kansas, Northeast Tourism Connections, etc.)
These product exhibitors must meet the same criteria as those exhibitors in the Kansas Products tent. Travel and tourism exhibitors that choose to sell one item must also meet the criteria as stated in under the Kansas Product tent criteria.
KANSAS PRODUCTS CRITERIA:
- All products sold in this tent must be made and produced in Kansas by the exhibitor or have some close association to the exhibitor.
- The product should be unique to the individual or business and not be a replication of a franchise item.
- Absolutely no items made in another state or country are allowed.
- No home based businesses allowed - example: Scentsy, Premier Jewelry, etc.
- The product must be for sale in a retail store and/or Farmer's Market in Kansas
- The producer should encourage travel to this store and/or Farmer's Market.
- Packaged food products are especially encouraged.
- Demonstrations and telling the story of your business or product is encouraged.
- Designated observers will be examining exhibit booths during the festival to make sure the products displayed meet the criteria. If they don't, the observer may ask the vendor to remove the product or entire display (no refund).
- Exhibitors are responsible for paying sales tax.
Booth fee/size: Fee will be determined by the Group Tent for a 10 x 8 space
Tables (6' or 8'): $9
Electricity (110v): $20
Add'l festival passes: $4
* Each booth registration receives 4 passes (good for two people for both days of festival) and 2 parking permits. Handicapped parking permits are available upon request.
No booth refunds will be given in the event of inclement weather and refunds for booth cancellations will only be given through March 31.