KANSAS PRODUCTS TENT
Members of "From the Land of Kansas" program will have the option of registering for a product tent featuring vendors who are members. If you choose to register for this tent you must be a member at level 1 and meet Kansas Products tent criteria. For more information about how to register for the "From the Land of Kansas" tent click here.
No booth refunds will be given in the event of inclement weather and refunds for booth cancellations will only be given through March 31.
- All products sold in this tent must be made and produced in Kansas by the exhibitor or have some close association to the exhibitor.
- The product should be unique to the individual or business and not be a replication of a franchise item.
- Absolutely no items made in another state or country are allowed.
- No home based businesses allowed - example: Scentsy, Premier Jewelry, etc.
- The product must be for sale in a retail store and/or Farmer's Market in Kansas
- The producer should encourage travel to this store and/or Farmer's Market.
- Packaged food products are especially encouraged.
- Demonstrations and telling the story of your business or product is encouraged.
- Designated observers will be examining exhibit booths during the festival to make sure the products displayed meet the criteria. If they don't, the observer may ask the vendor to remove the product or entire display (no refund).
- Exhibitors are responsible for paying sales tax.
FEES FOR KANSAS PRODUCT VENDORS
Booth fee/size: $155 for a 10 x 8 space
Tables (6' or 8'): $9
Electricity $20 ((110v); $40 (220v)
Add'l festival passes: $4
* Each booth registration receives 4 passes (good for two people for both days of festival) and 2 parking permits. Handicapped parking permits are available upon request.